Koch Knight is urgently hiring Operators to work in our East Canton, Ohio manufacturing plant.
$18+ per hour!
$1,000 sign-on bonus!
Some of our benefits include:
- 3 weeks of vacation per year + 10 days sick time
- 3% automatic 401K contribution
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans with Anthem BlueCross
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform routine checks of equipment and maintain appropriate logs
- Maintain operation of plant within designated limits and perform housekeeping in the plant area to ensure a safe and clean workplace
- Safely operate and maintain all area equipment in the plant to produce maximum production rates while adhering to safety rules and regulations, including wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Make necessary adjustments to ensure operational reliability at all times
- Prepare equipment for maintenance activities, Lock Out Tag Out, hot work, and other safety procedure compliance
The Experience You Will Bring
- Willing and able to work in an environment that can be hot, humid, dusty, and noisy
- Willing and able to adhere to safe work practices, including wearing appropriate PPE
- Willing to be a contribution-minded member of a high-performing team
What Will Put You Ahead
- Two (2) or more years of manufacturing experience
- Press or extrusion experience
- High School Diploma or GED
Koch Knight LLC, based in East Canton, Ohio, is a global leader in the manufacture and supply of ceramic mass transfer media for the Chemical Industry and heat transfer media for Environmental Industry. The Company traces its roots to the early 1900's when its KNIGHT-WARE® chemical ceramic became the standard for handling corrosive materials in the American chemical industry.
One hundred years later, Koch Knight has evolved into a leading innovator of advanced state of the art acid proofing solutions and process equipment to Chemical and Hydro metallurgical Mining Industries. The Company has capabilities in design, engineering, manufacture, installation and construction services with ceramics and plastic materials for solving the most demanding corrosion problems.
Koch Knight provides responsive, customer-focused solutions. Our products and services are available worldwide through our global network of manufacturing and outsourcing ceramic and plastic facilities. We are there when our customers need us. Whether a revamp or new construction, from start to finish, Koch Knight can assist with every step to ensure speedy completion and successful results.
Koch Knight is part of Koch Engineered Solutions, a diverse group of companies serving the refining, chemical and petrochemical industries. Koch Knight offers one stop shopping for many customers because of the related product lines of our sister companies. Diagnostic scans, combustion burners, modular mass transfer skids, mist eliminators, state of the art packing supports, and heat transfer products are just a few of the many products available from other companies within Koch Engineering Solutions.