Outside Sales Dealer Manager
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency. And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives!
We are looking for you to join our team as the next Dealer Sales Manager!
The Dealer Sales Manager is responsible for cultivating profitable growth of Guardian’s ShowerGuard and other Interior glass products directly through our Registered Dealer Network and with our sales team through the fabricator network. This territory will cover the Midwest and Southwest from Ohio to Kansas and Texas as well as part of Canada. The ideal candidate will reside in any city within the territory with access to a major airport.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Market Research and Opportunity Identification
- Understand products and product requirements, services and current distribution practices
- Understand competition for all levels of supply chain
- Develop regional sales plan for interior products that aligns with the goals of the leadership on the national and regional levels
- Manage pricing for Interiors on a regional level with direction from Interiors Sales Manger and Regional Sales Managers
- Customer Support and Development
- Develop strategic plans to gain support of key prospects in each market
- Identify and address future needs of dealers
- Analyze dealer performance and work with sales force to assist in growth of specific key accounts
- Support existing Registered Dealers
- Provide product training
- Manage the ShowerGuard warranty process
- Provide downstream customer support
- Travel up to 80%
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with the current shower enclosure supply chain
- 2+ years of experience with fabrication sales and/or shower enclosure sales directly to dealers and/or homeowners
- Market segmentation, product management and business development experience
- Experience making sales presentations
What Will Put You Ahead
- College degree in a business-related field
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com