Demand and Supply Planner
Demand and Supply Planner For Guardian in Campinas
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Understand and evaluate statistical results of Guardian planning tools, being able to correct/adjust to improve statistical forecast results.
- Evaluate other demand sources (KBS if/when is the case) to consider the best input to drive the demand plan.
- Relate to market strategy for the respective market and potential commercial actions that would influence the demand.
- Have a good view of Long-Term agreements to evaluate the demand.
- Project overview/understand based on CRM information, to ensure expected demand is part of the consensus plan.
- Understand where we can produce each product and what are products that are part of Guardian portfolio (regional level).
- Evaluate best alternatives to supply a given demand – make our buy options.
- Understand if there will be potential need to increase capacity, either by drive potential CAPEX and/or shift pattern change.
- Evaluate scenario for mid-long-term planning to support demand and risk /opportunities scenarios.
- Evaluate the propose best alternatives to support the business strategy, maximizing the value.
- Define inventory strategy based on service proposition exception and/or indicate tradeoffs.
- Embed new product introduction plans and its development into production plans.
- Plan, organize and lead the supply revision meeting to validate and/or adapt operational assumptions, including major capital investments plans or maintenance plans that will impact production output.
- Ensure proper system parameter are updated to support the planning functionalities for Guardian’s planning tools.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in supply chain operations, sales, finance, demand planning, or production planning
- Strong Analytical thinking – evaluate scenarios and impacts, refine statistical models.
- Mathematical/statistical knowledge is required.
- Communication – written and oral and presentation.
- Proficiency using technology tools in the organization including planning and reporting.
- Proficiency in excel for analytical support (if required).
- Economical and strategical thinking.
- Collaboration – ability to work with diverse profiles and high-performing teams.
- Capability to influence, building relationships with key stakeholders, coaching and training when necessary.
- Capability to work with data and translate into high level analysis to drive busines decision in connection with demand planning process.
- Proficient in English (for the countries nonnative in English) considering the multi region interaction (other languages might be a plus in specific cases).
- Knowledge in Supply Chain, finance and manufacturing will be comparative advantage for the individual.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in related field (Industrial Management, Logistics, or Supply Chain)