QA Automation Engineer
The QA Automation Engineer will be responsible for automating the critical Core applications for Guardian Industries in Bangalore, India.He/She will be responsible for creating new automation scripts, maintaining the old scripts, execution and reporting the test cases part of release cycle. He/she should be good hands-on in automating Web Application and Desktop application. Good to have performance testing skill.
Koch Global Services India is being developed in India to extend Koch’s IT operations, as well as act as a hub for innovation in the IT function. As KTC rapidly scales up its operations in India, it’s employees will get opportunities to carve out a career path for themselves within the organization. This role will have the opportunity to join on the ground floor and will play a critical part in helping build out the Koch Global Services India over the next several years. Working closely with regional and global colleagues would provide significant global exposure to the employees.
The automation engineer will report to the Automation manager - QE at KTC.
What You Will Do In Your Role
· Automation with C# language.
· Execute and maintain the automated test scripts, assuring continuous testing process
· Review technical specifications, develop, and execute test cases manually as required
· Collaborate with other manual test engineers to adapt the functional knowledge of applications.
· Implement advanced software testing methodologies, models and practices as required
· Support cross-functional teams, execute testing for multiple ongoing projects concurrently
Publish daily, weekly and monthly status report
The Experience You Will Bring
· 4-6 years of test automation experience
· Must have Programming skills (C#)
· Good to have experience on Ranorex/Selenium
· Knowledge and exposure to performance and API testing is a value add
· Good to have Domain expertise like CRM and ERP.
· Experience in automated windows-based applications and web-based applications
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong troubleshooting skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Highly energetic, responsible, organized, self-disciplined, self-motivated, able to work with little or no supervision
· Strong knowledge in software quality assurance and testing life cycle activities and deliverables
· Excellent critical thinking and communication skills
What Will Put You Ahead
· Experience in Software Quality Engineering initiatives – Automation, DevOps, CI/CD
· Analyze test coverage, execution results, prepare and publish key metrics identified for each engagement
· CRM and ERP based Application testing
· Experience in Infor M3 is value add
· Exposure on JMeter performance testing is value add.
Koch is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace