Guardian Industries is seeking you to become our next Production Manager at our location at 10th of Ramadan city in Egypt.
You will develop and improve manufacturing processes and best practices, and be accountable for achieving cost, schedule and productivity metrics by directing the work of our production facilities. The position's primary responsibility is ensuring safety, culture and operational effectiveness using lean manufacturing tactics with a focus on production efficiency. It is an expectation of the Production Manager to ensure the development and mentoring of all employees they have direct or indirect responsibility for. The Production Manager will report directly to the Plant Manager
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ensure an efficient and productive manufacturing process that meets customer requirements and Improve manufacturing efficiency
- Final responsibility for the manufacturing operations to ensure that safety, quality, culture and productivity are maximized
- Ensure that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently.
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmers
- Organizing workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Supervising and evaluating the performance of production team
- Determining the number of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Planning and designing new production processes.
- Identify, formulate, and produce effective solutions to emerging problems.
- Responsible for all production activities inside the plant
- Prepare the implementation of the corrective action taken through the external and internal audit
- Follow the calibration plan with coordination with Engineering department.
- Review and approve of batch processing /packaging record design
- Provide support in investigation of any complaints in QA
- Responsible for achieving monthly plan (quantity / Quality /Delivering time)
- Manage operation/ materials/ equipment inside the plant
- Responsible for on-job training for production staff
The Experience You Will Bring
- Proven experience as production manager in manufacturing facility.
- Experience training and developing a team in a manufacturing environment
- Understanding of ISO Quality and EHS Standards
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Engineering or Manufacturing
- Fluent in English and Arabic (Written/Spoken)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in Glass Fabrication Facility