Phillips-Medisize in Menomonie, Wisconsin is seeking an organized and computer technical individual for their Maintenance Admin role. This individual is responsible for managing spare parts inventory, purchasing parts for support groups, and interaction with preventative maintenance and work order systems.
This position will work Monday-Friday day shift and offers up to a $5,000 retention bonus. The first increment to be eligible upon hire ($1500), and the second two are based upon performance and attendance ($1,500 at six months and $2000 at one year).
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Create, distribute, and maintain preventative maintenance procedures and records
- Schedule Work Orders and PMs using the ERP system
- Maintain maintenance records, documentation system, SOP’s, and WI’s
- Monitor and coordinate preventative maintenance
- Keep storage areas organized and clean
- Provide weekly and monthly reports and graphic presentations
- Continually develop more consistent processes
- Negotiate with suppliers on pricing, delivery, and services
- Quote, create requisition, stock, and manage spare parts inventory
- Maintain vendor base and maintenance contracts
- Reconciliation of invoices for credit card and purchase orders
- Identify potential sources for new parts and equipment
- Participate in continual improvement/innovation, corrective action and internal/external customer satisfaction
The Experience You Will Bring
- One or more of the following:
- Administrative Associate degree or experience in an administrative role
- Experience in a maintenance type role
- Experience with work orders, invoices and inventory systems
- Experience with computer software (word processing, spreadsheets, manufacturing systems)
- US citizenship or permanent US resident.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with IQMS, SAP, databases, and preventative maintenance software desired
- Two (2) years or more in a Maintenance Assistant or Maintenance Administrative role
VISA sponsorship is not being offered for this role
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com