Are you someone who enjoys learning on the job and is motivated to grow in your career? If so, we may have just the opportunity for you!
Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking Manufacturing Operators at their Global Innovation and Development Center Facility in Hudson, WI facility. Manufacturing Operators will create value by working on both our assembly and injection molding machines. Our Hudson, WI facility is a clean and well-lit facility with an attractive Monday through Friday shift. We have openings on both first and second.
- First shift: Monday - Friday (7:00am - 3:00pm)
- Second Shift: Monday - Friday (3:00pm - 11:00pm)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Successfully operate and produce a high value and quality medical device on semi-automated equipment •Successfully utilize automation for acceptance and rejection conditions
- High level understanding of Performance Metrics for the production line – operational performance standards – utilization, efficiency, output and scrap
- Participation in engineering builds and specialized project requests
- Understanding of materials issuance to the production line, 5S, product segregation and line clearance practices
- Effectively participate in customer visits and operational audits
- Provide training appropriate to the assembly line
- Effectively communicate with co-workers
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience using a computer
What Will Put You Ahead
- Manufacturing experience
VISA sponsorship is not being offered for this role
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com