EMEA Strategic Account Manager
INVISTA is among the world's largest integrated producers of intermediate chemicals, polymers, and fibers, primarily for nylon. With a business presence in more than 20 countries, INVISTA delivers exceptional value for its customers through market insights, technology innovations and a powerful portfolio of global trademarks including CORDURA® fabric. INVISTA's businesses include Intermediates and Performance Surfaces & Materials. We transform daily life through innovations that create long-term value for our customers and society. You can be a part of the difference by joining the INVISTA team.
INVISTA is seeking a Strategic Account Manager who will lead the development of strategic relationships with customers headquartered in the EMEA region. The successful candidate will coordinate the efforts of multi-disciplinary teams in the discovery, development and execution of mutually beneficial opportunities with some of our largest global customers, bringing INVISTA’s and Koch’s capabilities to bear on our customers’ most pressing needs.
The position can be based anywhere in Continental Europe where we have Koch Group locations.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop collaborative, trusting relationships with our customers across multiple integrated levels and disciplines, learning from their perspectives to generate insights and discover new ways to create mutual value.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of our and our customers’ markets. Understand our industry point of view and help articulate how this will play out with our customers. Develop industry/market insights, identify trends and collaborate with others to integrate this knowledge into our market analysis.
- Develop and clearly articulate customer strategies in an integrated manner within INVISTA and with the customer. Ensure strategies are aligned with the business vision and with senior management.
- Assess economic value and risks of opportunities to seek upgrades and approval from senior management to support customer strategies in a simple but effective manner.
- Integrate and leverage INVISTA/KII and customer capabilities to execute strategies and create valuable touchpoints between companies.
- Own the end-to-end service performance to key customers, working in an integrated manner with INVISTA Supply Chain and other capabilities.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Fluency in English (written and oral).
- Managing profitable strategic relationships with large third party organizations.
- Chemical industry knowledge and experience.
- Developing proposals, including market and financial analysis.
- Coordination of multi-disciplinary teams.
- Negotiation and management of commercial contracts.
- Degree qualified.
- Ability to travel 15-30% of the time.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Foreign language skills (i.e., German or French) are an advantage.