Engr, Field Application Cloud Silicon
This job posting is no longer active.
Field Application Engineer Cloud Silicon
Come join our Cloud team! We are looking for an FAE to help guide and work with our customers to support their continuous technology advancements. We’re looking for an Entrepreneur, motivated individual with work hard/play hard mentality.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Customer facing – DSS/GSM resource – This role will be responsible for engaging with compute/server silicon companies to drive Molex interconnect solutions onto reference design platforms, and end customer applications.
- This FAE resource will be expected to advance architecture/designs and offer Molex products that enable customer applications/deployments surrounding customers CPU/GPU/PCIe/NIC needs.
- Collaboration with DSS product teams to bridge technical/marketing gap between division and CPU/GPU silicon customers and hyperscale customers.
- Work closely with Molex standards team to promote, and position products within silicon customer’s applications, end customers applications, and standards committee.
- Molex BU focus – Leverage this resource’s experience within the local market/technologies.This resource will act as a product expert that encompasses all DSS products that will be coupled with the CPU/GPU targeted customers, cloud customers/applications.
- Molex BU interaction – Help push VOC back into Division with technical focus.Direct and quarterback with product division on the areas of focus and what we need to do to execute/win within CPU/GPU/Server/Storage customer base.
- Work directly with DSS sales team and hyperscale customers to promote Molex products that are being developed, socialized, and considered within standards/GPU/CPU applications.
- Server/NIC/Silicon industry expert – keep up with trends, leverage current network, drive new technology development to support next gen customer engagements.
- Collaborate with FAE regional teams in US, Israel, and Asia to ensure technical focus, VOC, industry trends, and “what’s needed to position Molex to better support the compute/silicon market.
- Utilize experience, participate and drive POV’s within Molex. Focus on - System level, board level, silicon interconnect, cabling, & high-speed solutions.
- Work closely with all cross functional engineering teams globally, in support of local market/designs.
- Coordinate with local sales & ODM activities to ensure lead position and advancement that supports end customer & silicon design needs.
- Provide VOC for thermal challenges needs and ideas/action to overcome and position Molex ahead of competition
- Work closely with DSS product marketing on latest collateral that will be positioned/used to support customer advancement
- Work closely with DSS marketing resource and drive the Molex brand and build our reputation within this CPU/GPU/Compute ecosystem
- Provide VOC back into the organization and help our product teams align with local customer expectations, product focus, and support model.
- Engage customer at technical/engineering level and work closely to solve their problems
- Work closely with local Molex SI and mechanical engineering team to give customer real time design support.
- Create technical play book that will best support our future growth within the server/compute market
The Experience You Will Bring
- Engineering degree
- 5 years experience in related field
- PCIE application experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with CPU and GPU
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $ 120,000 - $ 160,000 per . This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.