Manager, Marketing and Development
Molex is seeking a dynamic and proactive Manager, Marketing & Development to increase revenue, market share and manage profitability within Molex Busbar, as part of the Molex Power Signal Business Unit. The Manager is responsible for developing business plans, product solutions, and driving sales, and meeting customer needs to reach the expected growth levels of the business.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manages all strategic activities within key accounts and markets. Works with other areas of the organization to provide technical, sales, quality, and service support as needed. Keeps the organization informed of trends, current/future opportunities, and needs at specific accounts and key markets.
- Talent management: Build and manage the necessary team to meet key growth objectives.
- Manages Industrial Sales, Enterprise Sales, Estimating and Design Engineering teams to support new and existing customer programs.
- Works closely with Molex Sales Engineers globally, to include training, joint account sales calls, lead generation, technical support, and key account follow up.
- Develops and implements strategic business plans to achieve key revenue, share, and profit goals for assigned markets. This is to include active participation in CAPEX, costing, and pricing analysis for justification of major programs.
- Conducts research to analyze competitive position, market trends, and technological direction at customers.
- Services customers by identifying current and future needs, building relationships, promoting products and technologies. Works with other departments to solve problems as they relate to pricing, delivery and quality.
- Prepares reports and tracking documents relative to meeting performance goals, forecasting revenue and profit results.
- Serves as an expert in areas of technology, product needs, market segments, and business processes. Holds product seminars, creates presentations, attends trade shows, provides training and technical support.
- Assists and coordinates the preparation of technical support documentation, product promotion materials, and qualification and testing documents necessary to meet customer or program needs, objectives and goals.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business or technical discipline such as Engineering; or 7+ years of sales or marketing experience in closely related industries.
- Organizational skills to anticipate, plan, prioritize and self-monitor workload.
- Effective written and oral communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express ideas and exchange information clearly and concisely.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively work with co-workers and external contacts to respond positively to all situations
- Superior PC skills in the use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 2+ years’ product or project management experience.
- 1+ year experience using SAP.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com