Aftermarket Production Control Planner
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. JZHC is part of Koch Engineered Solutions, which is owned by Koch Industries, the largest privately held company in the U.S. r
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is looking to hire an Aftermarket Production Control Planner. The ideal person will be able to effectively use computers and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft office products such as Excel. They should be able to read and understand/interpret blueprints and have good written and verbal communication skills.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Build production schedules
- Schedule work order dates
- Develop Subcontract requirements
- Provide support to Shop Leads and Supervisors
- Create shop dispatch reports
- Be able to work overtime if needed
- Act as a liaison between multiple departments such as sales, engineering, and design
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and bills of material
- Knowledge working within an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associate degree or Vocational Certification
- 2+ years’ experience in a manufacturing planning environment
- 2+ years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com