Georgia-Pacific (GP) is seeking a Business Analyst to be a part of our Customer Experience IT team to drive change in how we think about and interact with our customers. You will work closely with business leaders to define opportunities and map system processes and technologies to support business strategies, improve capabilities, and drive technology innovation. The ideal candidate will have extensive business process design and optimization experience as well as knowledge of commercial business processes, data management, broad understanding of technology, tenacity for solving problems, and excellent communication and collaboration skills. Candidates should be comfortable working on a dynamic, cross functional team where you will use their initiative and leadership skills, to discover opportunities and create a cross divisional customer experience, focused on maximizing value creation for our customers and GP
What You Will Do In Your Role
As a Business Analyst, you will be expected to:
- Transform stakeholder needs into clear, concise business requirements and work with developers to translate into technical design for implementation
- Collaborate with business partners at all levels to create value stream maps, process flows and user experiences, which represent current and future state business processes
- Conduct review sessions and gain approvals for requirements and manage changes through the application of standard control processes and tools
- Solve problems in a dynamic team environment using strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Provide ongoing reporting/dashboarding support
- Provide ongoing salesforce administrative support to business users and implement necessary configuration changes as needed
- Demonstrate a high level of ownership, initiative, and strong sense of urgency in all assignments as part of a fast-paced project implementation environment
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience supporting large projects in a Business Analyst role: collaborative design sessions, requirements elicitation, future state process design and documenting requirements
- Experience with troubleshooting/analyzing systems
- Experience with UX/UI research, rapid prototyping, and visualization tools
- Bachelor's degree
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience as with salesforce® Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Einstein, and Communities
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology and Azure Dev OPS
- Experience with PowerBI, Tableau and other data visualization tools
- Knowledge of SQL/SOQL preferred
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com