Client Services Manager (i360)
This job posting is no longer active.
i360, where The Data Is the Difference, is the leading data and technology provider for those advancing a free and prosperous society through campaigns, nonprofits, and advocacy communities. i360 is a dynamic workplace sitting at the intersection of public policy, technology, and business, and is seeking team members who are as excited about the cause as they are about building the next generation of technology.
i360 is seeking a Client Services Manager to help maintain and support current i360 clients and assist in growing new business by driving the new client onboarding process. The ideal candidate is someone who has prior experience in either the campaign or non-profit sectors and has familiarity with diverse datasets and technology. The Client Services Manager is responsible for client onboarding, training and client education, and general support for a large client base. Additionally, the Client Services Manager will be a valued resource in helping to improve customer support and increase overall client satisfaction.
To be considered, candidates must be creative, passionate about process improvement, and strong technical ability in the following areas:
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to present to and educate a wide-range of audiences
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail, sound decision making skills, self-motivated
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Drive the client onboarding process from executed agreement to thorough understanding of i360’s product offering
- Conduct in-depth presentations and trainings via online webinar
- Develop support materials and fill in necessary gaps in order to increase customer satisfaction
- Provide technical support to active clients via i360’s support channels – including online chat, and ticketing systems
- Collaborate closely with the Accounts teams to successfully onboard and support client’s ongoing needs
- Stay current on political issues, campaigns and specific legislative activity
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 1+ years of campaign, PAC or issue advocacy experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Position may require up to 10% travel
- Position is not eligible for VISA sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Salesforce experience
- CRM software and political technology (i360 is a plus)
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com
This job posting is no longer active.