Koch Knight is looking to hire a Project Coordinator to support the Project Team and support field construction. This role will be pivotal in the administrative functions of coordinating communications and tasks between the Project Team and the Customer. This position will meet with the Customer at their site, they'll work on project estimating, some project management and be involved in field construction activities as ongoing projects progress. This position will also work closely with the Koch Knight Sales Representative throughout the world to meet Customer expectations. If you are highly detailed, a clear communicator and thrive in a fast paced organization- this role will be a great fit!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Estimate cost of proposed projects and review proposal before it is issued to Customer
- Coordinate engineering, manufacturing, procurement, construction, and accounting functions to provide for timely completion of projects while maximizing profit and maintaining quality and safety
- Work with Sales and Contract Administration to ensure explicit terms and conditions exist in contract to protect Koch Knight’s interests. Communicate with customer to ensure compliance with contract and to negotiate terms
- Work with Sales to identify and understand customer’s APC needs as related to lining design and construction and provide mutually profitable solutions
- Participate with internal safety audits during field and shop lined projects
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Construction based business
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a Project Coordinator or Project Manager
- Experience in Field Construction
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience and understanding working with safety standards in construction
- Experience with cost estimating and budgeting
- Experience working with steel vessel fabrication techniques
- Experience working with acid proof linings including membranes, brick and fluoropolymer linings
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com