Strategic Marketing Manager
Strategic Marketing Manager – Marketing Program Management
Molex is looking for a Strategic Marketing Manager to oversee the development and execution of integrated marketing and demand generation programs. This exciting role partners with divisional marketing leadership to implement a comprehensive divisional marketing strategy that supports divisional and business unit goals.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collaborate with marketing, business unit, and sales teams to develop and execute integrated marketing programs that align tactics to strategic marketing priorities, identify impactful business goals, and support a marketing strategy that delivers a tangible return on investment.
- Develop and implement comprehensive product launch plans to introduce new products and solutions to the marketplace.
- Embed sales enablement best practices into integrated marketing and product launch plans.
- Create and manage a content strategy and calendar that supports strategic marketing and product launch plans.
- Develop creative briefs and document requirements to help project team members understand the goals and success parameters for key deliverables.
- Develop and implement product-, solution-, and industry-level messaging and positioning.
- Understand industry end markets, customers, trends, and challenges and develop industry-focused, role-based personas.
- Consult with Corporate Marketing, Divisional Marketing Leadership and Marketing Program Management to advocate a broad understanding of how divisional products, solutions, and technologies solve key challenges for industry personas.
- Collaborate with creative services, writers, designers, and technical team members to deliver content and other strategic deliverables.
- Monitor the progress of programs to ensure that key milestones are reached according to the project timeline.
- Measure and report the success of market tactics and campaign KPIs along with their longer-term business impacts to continually improve our return on investment.
The Experience You Will Bring
- A minimum of 5 years of experience developing, leading or coordinating marketing campaigns, demand generation programs, or similar marketing programs.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree preferred in marketing, communications, public relations, project management, business, or similar.
- Experience managing enterprise B2B marketing programs and demand generation campaigns.
- Industry knowledge in high tech data center, computing, telecommunications, fiber optic networking, and/or wireless communication industries, consumer electronics, smart home, and/or appliance industries.
- Experience leveraging digital marketing tools and techniques including content marketing, display ads, webinars, videos, social media, email, website, and search engine optimization,
- Ability to clearly identify and measure meaningful business impact and success metrics for integrated marketing programs and campaigns.
- Highly organized project management skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure from tight timelines and competing priorities.
- Willingness to occasionally work across varied time zones and long, varied hours.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com