Marketing Technology Specialist (Remote)
For over 50 years, CORDURA® brand fabrics have empowered consumers to boldly take on their world. From mountain summits to city streets, the world’s leading brands in the apparel and gear industries look to CORDURA® for best-in-class fabric performance. CORDURA® fabric is even utilized by some of the world’s leading militaries to protect their soldiers.
We are constantly focused on the innovation and transformation of the CORDURA® brand – to make it more powerful for our mill partners, brand customers, and the consumers that engage with them. That is why we’re looking for a Marketing Technology Specialist to join us on the journey.
As the CORDURA® Marketing Technology Specialist you will develop creative solutions for real business challenges and help drive digital transformation. You will collaborate on multi-functional projects to identify areas for improvement. You will drive user adoption and success through development and deployment of new features and capabilities.
As a member of the global brand team, you will engage with team members around the world to strengthen the CORDURA® brand and help to deliver on our global business vision. The CORDURA® Salesforce BA must be a strong strategic thinker with a proven ability to develop technical solutions that enable our internal team as well as provide a best-in-class customer experience for our partners.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Participation in agile ceremonies to communicate priorities, manage backlog and refine user stories
- Troubleshooting technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements
- Support business users with training, onboarding, data management, reporting and dashboards
- Leading project meetings as well as liaising with stakeholders and cross-product teams
- Continuously exploring and building new features in order to facilitate customer engagement
- Work with the team to estimate project timeframes, create project plans & set different delivery milestones for the projects
- Assisting with gathering requirements from stakeholders/users to collaborate on design solutions with development team
- Providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing system
- Manage administration of CORDURA® Salesforce instance
- Participate in discovery sessions and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of Salesforce products, structure, and security models
The Experience You Will Bring
- 4+ years of Sales Cloud experience including Lightning UI
- 2+ years of lead management and broad understanding of Privacy Laws (i.e. GDPR, CCPA)
- 1+ years of experience with complex security models using Custom Profiles, Sharing Rules and Permissions Sets
- 2+ years of sales process experience and experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to define business requirements
- Proficient in process builder, workflow, validation rules, approval processes
- Must hold active Salesforce Administrator Certifications and be an active Trailblazer showing continued education of the Salesforce platform
What Will Put You Ahead
- 1+ year of Community (Experience) Cloud Preferred
- Advanced Administrator and or Consultant certifications
- Experience using Flow Builder
- Implementing tools such as Salesforce Knowledge and CMS
- Broad understanding of Apex triggers and Lightning Web Components
- Email Marketing & Campaign Management experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $60,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf