Human Resources Generalist
Phillips-Medisize has an opportunity for a Human Resources Generalist to work in partnership with supervisors and employees within our new, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility based in Hudson, Wisconsin.
This position will be key in moving us along in our HR transformation journey. While learning the business, your contributions will include recruiting, employee development and retention. Successful candidate is a proactive communicator and change agent, someone who can successfully manage multiple priorities simultaneously and thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment while meeting business objectives to create solutions that support the business and transformation.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Build credibility and trust with the workforce and leaders
- Understand key drivers of business performance and deliver results to support it
- Investigate questions and/or complaints and resolve employee issues through identifying the root cause and partnering to find solutions
- Partner with capability teams and staffing agencies to improve the site's talent position
- Support performance management and turnover reduction efforts
- Identify HR compliance risks and develop gap closure plans to address risks
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 2 years combined HR / recruiting experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- SHRM or HRCI certification
- Previous HR / recruiting experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com