Koch Separation Solutions is seeking a self-motivated team player to provide technical contributions to manufacturing process equipment improvement projects and enhance production support maintenance as a PLC Technician for their Wilmington, MA location.
This role will work 7:00AM-3:30PM Monday-Friday with some overtime.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Upload, edit, download and backup PLC programs, Servo Control parameters, HMIs, Thermal Control Parameters, robot code, etc. as required.
- Independently troubleshoot/diagnose and repair issues on equipment circuits.
- Support machine controls safety inspections and electrical code compliance reviews as required.
- Maintain Allen Bradley and Siemens PLCs, HMIs, SCADAs, and apply knowledge of instrumentation and controls hardware and software to ensure process control.
- Complete code development or revisions for controller, HMI, and SCADA as applicable
- Assist with the creation and revision of I/O lists and Control System Narrative
- Implement planned equipment upgrades under the direction of engineering
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years experience as a PLC controls technician
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc...)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Electrician license in MA or NH
- Previous experience in a CMMS system
THIS ROLE IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf