Senior Communication Strategist (Open to 100% Remote)
Molex is looking for a Senior Communications Strategist to join our newly formed Transformation Management Office to support the business and IT leaders in support of Molex’s Global Digital Transformation. This role will be responsible for orchestrating and delivering impactful communication to our digital teams, business stakeholders, executives and customers.
The position will be working in partnership with our transformation strategy, change leadership and digital leadership teams to define and execute communication plans at the organizational, functional, integrated and initiative level. This person will use insights and expertise to develop internal communication plans, translate business objectives into communication strategies, and manage communication campaigns.
This position is open to 100% remote work
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Define and develop internal and external communication strategies across the scope of our digital transformation
- Elevate the storyline of Molex’s digital transformation, ensure its woven through the brand narrative as a key point of differentiation to drive impactful brand outcomes
- Ensure digital transformation commentary is aligned to powerful thought leadership initiatives intended to showcase Molex’s commitment and investment in driving digital advantage
- Work with colleagues throughout the business to ensure deep understanding of the value of the transformation and all key elements of both customer and Molex benefit related to its primary pillars: Supply Chain, Product Development, and Customer Experience
- In partnership with Global Marketing, identify and engage with key influencers across various markets and drive outreach to these constituents via a strategic approach
- Challenge and inspire teams to think differently about overall communication strategy and how to take in information. Support these projects in understanding how audiences connect with brands and how the proper content, and sequencing can tell a holistic story.
- Provide thought leadership in the following areas: employee and consumer behavior, creative technology engagements, emerging technology, accountability, and measurement
- Partner with Social Media lead to ensure digital transformation commentary and proof points are front and center in the Social narrative
The Experience You Will Bring
- 8+ years experience developing broad communication strategy and plans for a Global company
- Experience in developing corporate and marketing communication plans
- Experience with emerging trends and experience with digital consumer behavior; B2B experience helpful
- Proficient with media planning tools (i.e. Hubspot, Bionic, BluHorn, Kantar)
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Experience with multi-faceted digital platforms: multi-media, video, email, message forums, websites
- Experience organizing internal events
- Experience with video and social media tools, such as, Microsoft Stream
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working with consumer brands
- Experience experimenting with different technologies
- Creating content from scratch
Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical.
- Visit us:www.molex.com
- Our Blog:www.connector.com
- Molex History:www.history.molex.com
This position is not eligible to be remotely worked from Colorado.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf