Finance Analyst - Operations
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide timely and accurate analytical reports with root cause information.
- Comprehensively analyze the production cost, compare with the actual cost to find the opportunity and work with Operation department to reduce the Manufacturing variance and drive the improvement actions.
- Work with related departments to plan/forecast future financial position and track the result.
- Participate Standard cost update process to ensure costs are captured and tracked with the company’s and BU needs.
- Help the operation team understand the financial key metric and costing information.
- Meet the requirement of the digital transformation, Standardize and continue optimize the analysis report/ working process to meet the requirement of the operation team.
- Other work assigned by supervisor.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Has 5yrs+ finance experience in manufacturing companies.
- Bachelor degree or above in accounting or related major.
- Good at communication and cooperation.
- Good English skill in oral and written.
- Be familiar with MS office.