Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
The Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis will primarily be responsible for analyzing and reporting on Molex’s financial results and partnering with global shared functions to analyze spend and support decision making. This individual plays a critical role in providing management an assessment of historical and forward-looking financial performance, including analysis of variances and trends, risks and opportunities, and communication of business insights. This individual will strive to develop and enhance business partnering between Finance and business functions. The role requires strong communication skills, while maintaining attention to detail in a fast paced environment. If you are looking for a new challenge, check out our open role!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage monthly internal management reporting and variance and trend analyses. Provide concise and insightful commentary on our financial and operational results.
- Communicate effectively within a global organization to understand and explain results, highlighting opportunities and risks to management.
- Support preparation of various presentations and ad-hoc requests.
- Manage compilation, analysis, submission and reporting of monthly financial forecasts, annual plan and strategic plan.
- Collaborate with leaders of global shared functions. Understand functional area’s objectives, business processes and financial needs. Strive to improve financial support for decision making and process improvement. Drive accountability and ownership.
- Support the implementation of OneStream as our consolidated financial reporting system with a focus on improving forecast processes and reporting.
- Develop financial analyses, business scenarios and other modeling to support strategic decision making and initiatives.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 6+ years in Financial Planning & Analysis or related Corporate Finance/Accounting field
- Previous experience leading and developing a team of Finance professionals
- Well-developed analytical skills including economics, accounting and financial modeling
- Advanced experience with Excel
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- CPA, MBA or advanced Finance or Accounting degree
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Tableau and Power BI
- SAP, Business Warehouse and BPC experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com
This job posting is no longer active.