Come join us as a Machine Operator on 1st Shift and enjoy a climate-controlled facility, 10 paid holidays, and a safety focused culture.
In addition, we offer a fantastic benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance. Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short-term and Long-term Disability insurance. A 401K plan that matches $1 for $1 up to the first 4%, vested immediately and an additional 3% match at the end of the year, vested after 3 years.
If you are looking to accelerate your career path, then come be a part of our talented team! What You Will Do In Your Role
- Proactively work independently as well as with others under limited supervision
- Load and Operate multiple assembly machines at performance and quality standards
- Fix simple mechanical problems, such as breaking machine jams
- Package and label finished products into the proper containers
The Experience You Will Bring
- Perform basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Perform various measuring and record keeping inspection procedures using measuring devices
- Accurately complete all required paperwork and lift up to 35 pounds.
- Must have basic computer skills and be trainable to use our operating systems.
What Will Put You Ahead
- 1+ year of experience working in a manufacturing environment, but willing to train the right candidate
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com