Software Quality Assurance Analyst (i360)
i360, where The Data is the Difference, is the leading data and technology provider for those advancing a free and prosperous society through campaigns, nonprofits, and advocacy communities. i360 is a dynamic workplace sitting at the intersection of public policy, technology, and business, and is seeking team members who are as excited about the cause as they are about building the next generation of political technology.
The Software Quality Assurance Analyst will be a key member of our growing and sizable product development team -- working with the existing quality assurance team to ensure the timely and thorough testing of web applications. Working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, you will need to collaborate with managers, engineers, and other members of the Quality Assurance team to continually build, refine, and execute test plans. Utilizing manual and automated test methods you and the team will need to review web applications, as well as native Android and IOS applications.
To be considered, candidates must be creative, passionate about process improvement, and strong technical ability in the following areas:
- A strong understanding of testing and development life cycle methodologies
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Thorough understanding of software development and significant exposure to Agile methodology
- A strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Work well with cross-functional organizations
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Working collaboratively with developers, product managers, and other quality assurance professionals to verify new features, test bug fixes, and maintain test cases
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or engineering or equivalent experience
- 3+ years application testing experience; working knowledge of dynamic web-based environments
- 2+ years working in an Agile environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- SQL and .NET experience
- Configuration Management and deployment experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com