We are seeking a Financial Analyst to join our growing KGS HR Solutions finance team here at Koch. In this role, you will partner with your team to identify high value added projects and will provide the insightful analytics and recommendations to drive business process and improvement across multiple capabilities. The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator, with strong financial aptitude and excellent business intuition and collaboration skills. We love passionate, forward-thinking individuals who challenge themselves and their partners to innovate and create value for Koch . If you are an advancing Analyst ready for your next challenge or a Senior Analyst looking to advance your career path – want to hear from you!
Koch Business Solutions (KBS) is the global problem-solver of business needs for Koch Industries, Inc. We serve more than 120,000 Koch employees worldwide and partner with 11 Koch companies from a diverse number of industries; from making fabric to manufacturing cell phone components. Since 2003 we have invested over $80 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures and are proud to reinvest more than 90% of our earnings back into our companies.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Proactively partner with the KGS HR Solutions team to identify high value-added projects that drive process and service improvement.
- Provide analysis that track progress and drive behavior to achieve business’ vision.
- Advance MBM® culture and instill the Decision Making Framework (DMF) to support leadership’s decision-making and analysis processes.
- Develop metrics and analysis that identifies the key performance drivers and business opportunities.
- Provide input and recommendations for process improvements by respectfully challenging historical practices.
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis and support monthly close process.
- Develop economic models to support business initiatives.
- Proactively build mutually beneficial relationships with other parts of the organization to better understand and utilize the resources available to the business
- Natural curiosity, entrepreneurial mind-set and drive to improve the current state
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous experience in a role(s) with a focus on business finance, accounting, strategy, applied financial analysis and/or economic modeling
- Understanding of key accounting and financial concepts, financial reporting, business drivers and key performance indicators
- Experience working with a large volume of data from multiple sources, performing analysis and presenting a point of view to key stakeholders
- Prioritization and organizational skills; experience demonstrating the ability to maintain several concurrent projects while providing realistic delivery dates and managing customer expectations
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with the use of NPV/IRR and other investment valuation metrics
- Advanced to Expert level MS Excel skills (pivot tables, working with macros, data manipulation/analysis and formula creation)
- Experience with data analysis/visualization tools beyond Microsoft Excel (i.e. Power BI, Alteryx, Tableau)
- Experience partnering with or supporting multiple corporate capabilities
- Ability to prepare and present a financial information with logical framing and appropriate detail to a wide range of audiences; including senior management
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business-related field
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com