Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries.
Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Quality Inspector to support manufacturing production of injection molded parts and assembly in Menomonie, WI.
N1: 12 Hour Rotating Shift plus a 4% shift premium (5:00pm - 5:00am)| One week work two days on, two days off and three days on. The following week, work two days off, two days on and three days off.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform inspections per control plans/inspection plans, document results, and make start-up decisions
- Generate necessary Statistical Process Control (SPC) charts, and review charts for violations of established rules of stability and capability
- Operate precision measuring instruments in accordance with approved procedures
- Perform statistical studies such as gage repeatability/reproducibility and capability studies
- Complete capability studies and gage R&R analysis
- Interpret visual and dimensional quality criteria to operators
- Utilize SPC and quality system software programs
- Participate in problem solving activities
- Provide assistance with the MRB process
The Experience You Will Bring
- Quality experience in operations and/or inspection experience in a manufacturing environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working in an medical device manufacturing facility
- Experience working in an SAP or ERP system
This position will not provide VISA Sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com