Corporate Development Analyst
INVISTA is among the world's largest integrated producers of polymers and fibers, primarily for nylon. INVISTA's businesses include Intermediates, Performance Surfaces & Materials, and Performance Technologies. We transform daily life through innovations that create long-term value for our customers and society. You can be a part of the difference by joining the INVISTA team.
INVISTA is seeking a Corporate Development Analyst within our Strategy and Business Development group at our corporate office in Wichita, KS. In this highly collaborative role, the Analyst will participate in supporting our business through strategy development, origination, analysis, and due diligence of investment opportunities. Successful candidates will have demonstrated entrepreneurial, strategic thinking, complex problem solving, and critical thinking skills while proactively driving results.
In order to be successful, the candidate should be able to do the following:
- Effectively communicate with business partners
- Perform financial analysis to drive meaningful insights
- Manage projects across various disciplines
- Work with creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit
This position will be based in Wichita.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop point-of-views on new market and product segments and originate, analyze, value, and propose potential value creation opportunities
- Conduct research and analysis to assess the competitive landscape, trends, strategic fit, and potential risks of proposed acquisitions
- Develop and maintain dashboards and presentations that track and analyze industry M&A activity
- Develop and present financial models and tools to value potential opportunities to both technical and non-technical audience
- Manage the M&A pipeline and coordinate communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Project management and analysis in due diligence and negotiation
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Engineering or Business related field
- Experience building reports and analysis to meet internal and external customer needs
- Experience in financial modelling or alignment with business partners
- At least 2 years of corporate/business development, financial analysis or other decision-making support experience
- High proficiency using MS Excel
- Ability to travel up to 25%
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf