Sr. RF Engineer
At Molex we’re committed to improving people’s lives and making the world a better place. Connected Mobility Solutions (CMS), a business unit of Molex LLC, develops innovative products and manufacturing processes around Automotive (VAS) Vehicle Antenna Systems.
At Molex, we are constantly striving to improve and grow both personally and professionally. We put our customer first, and demand only the best. Come join our journey.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Employee would be responsible for the design, development, and technical performance of RF related products, for providing technical expertise to product development teams, and for supporting the test methods required for the development of RF related products.
- Research trade publications, patents, technical papers, and existing products to determine the "state of the art" of antenna technology
- Design antennas using computer simulation and experimental techniques
- Fabricate and test novel antenna designs for use in vehicle applications such as cell phone, mobile radios, GPS, satellite radio, AM/FM, V2X, and other wireless devices
- Characterize antenna performance by conducting electrical tests such as near and far field gain measurements, impedance measurements, and various low noise amplifier testing
- Compose written reports to fully document all project activity
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations to a variety of small or large groups
- Work as part of an engineering design team with mechanical engineers, drafters, and project engineers to develop new RF related products
- Provide updates on project status and technological changes to the design team
- Provide support and assistance to project team and manufacturing, as needed
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement software and hardware to reduce cycle time and improve product development efficiency
- Write research papers and patent applications
- Operate independently, without the need for heavy supervision
- Act as a technical leader
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience, or equivalent experience, in electrical/RF engineering, electromagnetics, and/or other specialized knowledge in the area of radio frequency transmission and reception
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com