We are seeking a Tax Analyst for Koch businesses in the Atlanta, GA or Wichita, KS office. Experience a tax career with more freedom to optimize value and achieve your professional goals. The Tax team at Koch Industries takes greater ownership in their roles through an enhanced knowledge that comes from in-depth interaction with the businesses they support. Demonstrate your ability to be inquisitive and explore data to improve processes and pursue career advancement across a wide range of opportunities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Assist in review and preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual business provision
- Understand the business operations, key drivers and anticipated tax results to be reported in the financial statements and be able to clearly communicate such to business executives
- Prepare for and execute interim and year end external audit for business financial statements as it pertains to the tax footnote
- Reconcile projections and results to amounts in financial statements
- Participate in analysis of various business opportunities to analyze economic and tax impacts
- Build relationships with various tax capability and business team members
- Identify and guide development of process improvements within tax accounting function to gain efficiencies for effective and timely reporting
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or higher in one of the following (Accounting, Finance, or Taxation)
- 1 + years of tax or accounting experience
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
What Will Put You Ahead
- 3 + years of tax or accounting experience
- 1 + years of income tax accounting experience (ASC740)
- Income tax compliance and/or provision experience – corporate, partnership, foreign, or state
- Proficiency in advanced Microsoft Excel functions (including, but not limited to V-Look up and Pivot tables)
- Experience in Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI, other data automation platforms
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com