Mold Technician - 3rd Shift
Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Mold Technician on Third (3rd) Shift to support manufacturing operations.
Shift Time: 11pm-7am
Referral Bonus: $2000.00
Sign On Bonus: $2000.00
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set up, start up, and change over injection molding production jobs calling up process control settings.
- Includes setting up robotics, part pickers and vision systems
- Use proper process procedure validated data for troubleshooting product defect problems
- Evaluate molding processes to update techniques and improve quality, safety and productivity efficiencies. Ensure the injection molding processes fall within validated windows or within the established guidelines.
- Utilize ERP system (IQMS) to monitor rejects, enter rejects, enter down time codes and to generate tooling work orders
- Communicate important information to Mold Techs on next shift
- Setup and operate job related equipment including molding machines, lift trucks, overhead cranes, and power mold carts.
- Handle reporting, enter downtime codes, and scrap codes as needed
- Occasional weekend work required
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years technical experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience performing start up and shut down of injection molding machines and resolving part defect problems
- Knowledge of plastic resins and resin drying systems
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com