Senior Treasury Analyst
Koch Industries Treasury group is seeking a Senior Treasury Analyst to join our team in Atlanta, GA or at our corporate office in Wichita, KS. We are looking for a candidate with a drive for value creation, who also possesses strong communication, critical thinking, and analytical skills. In this role, you will have the opportunity to support cash management and banking services functions across all Koch companies. This includes global cash positioning, short-term liquidity forecasting, short-term investments, payments support, bank account management and several other value-add activities necessary to support the daily treasury operations of Koch Industries. You will engage and partner with tax, legal, accounting and other corporate capabilities as you strive to innovate and deliver Treasury services that exceeds expectations. The business knowledge gained, and the experience provided by this position provides an excellent platform for future career growth within the company.
Are you passionate about Treasury?! Are you ready to make a move?!
Take charge of your career and join a growing organization with a unique culture that champions entrepreneurship and rewards individual success. We are looking for candidates who want to create long term value, who are not afraid to challenge the status quo, and who want to find fulfillment in what they do. At Koch, 90% of earnings are reinvested in the company so that we can create opportunities and long-term value for our customers, employees, and society. Our culture is defined by the Market-Based Management® philosophy which guides everyday decision making and provides employees with opportunities to contribute and personally benefit from the value they create.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support cash management operations, ensuring best practices are in place and in compliance with the company’s internal financial controls
- Support various bank account management items, including Know Your Customer requests, FBAR reporting, and opening/closing bank accounts
- Help develop innovative strategies for improving business outcomes and drive innovation within the team’s daily responsibilities
- Manage a variety of treasury projects as they arise
- Provide guidance and support to various technology initiatives
- Build strong relationships with internal customers and outside counterparties
- Advance the Market-Based Management® (MBM®) culture within the treasury team by applying and reinforcing the company’s Guiding Principles
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, or related Business field
- Experience in a Treasury, Finance, Accounting, or related role that required a working knowledge of Accounting principles and Financial controls
- Experience learning new systems and tools and improving processes
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365 (Outlook, Teams, Excel, Word, SharePoint)
- Knowledge of Treasury Management Systems, ERP systems, and/or Integrated Database and Accounting systems
- Able to travel as needed; including overnight stays (up to 10% of the time)
What Will Put You Ahead
- CPA, CFA or CTP certification
- Knowledge of banking regulations, banking practices, cash management and foreign exchange
- Experience with business analysis and data visualization tools (i.e. Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI)
- Experience with Kyriba TMS
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com