Technical Service Specialist
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Build strong network with customers’ technical/R&D departments, deeply engage in their new product development process, understand unmet needs, and provide our technical solution which creates mutual benefits.
- Work with INVISTA customers to translate market needs back to INVISTA team for product/process improvement.
- Proactively identify customer unmet needs, recommend experiments to validate assumptions, and identify potential solutions.
- Maintain a database of customer requirements, capability, and capacity related to INVISTA products and applications.
- Work collaboratively with customers to solve quality, suitability, and technical issues.
- Drive continuous quality culture improvement to increase INVISTA value at customer.
- Organize customer audits and technical communication.
- Provide on-site support to customers for technical validations and product transitions.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability of analytic and result orientated with strong problem-solving capability.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - fluent in both English and Mandarin.
- 5+ years’ experience in technical problem solving with customers
- Able and willing to travel locally up to 50%. • High ethical standards to meet company policies and compliance standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, textiles, or another technical field.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Proven track record of problem solving in automotive supply chain customers.
- Working knowledge of automotive quality standards.
- Experience in textile processes.