Marketing Communications Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
The Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) Global Marketing Communications Manager will report to the Global Marketing Leader and be responsible for leading the marketing communications team and developing global communication strategies that help drive growth. Our marketing communications strategies include our approach to conferences and trade shows, social media, marketing collateral and more. This position will collaborate with others in the KES marketing team such as the segment, digital, and regional marketers; KES functional teams in R&D, Product Management, and Sales; as well as external stakeholders to deliver against a vision that creates increased value for our partners.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Recruit, build, lead & develop a high performing team of Marketing Communications Professionals
- Utilize internal and external resources to develop a brand architecture strategy and master KES Communications Strategy
- Elevate the storyline of KES’s transformation and value proposition. Ensure its woven through the brand narrative as a key point of differentiation to drive impactful outcomes
- Collaborate closely with the marketing, sales, and business development teams at strategic and tactical levels for strategic planning, messaging, and project execution
- Develop the Advertising & Promotion (A&P) investment and tactical plans to deliver maximum ROI
- Support the digital marketing transformation. Leverage lead generation insights to help drive the Communications strategy.
- Establish global messaging and style guidelines and monitor planning and implementation for activities related to sales, marketing, and trade meetings and events with a global audience
- Deliver periodic tangible metrics associated with budget, branding, and communications performance
- Participate in senior leadership meetings associated with internal and external communications
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university or 7 years of experience working in Marketing Communications role
- At least 5 years of experience in Marketing Communications
- Experience managing a Marketing team
- Experience in building, executing, and tracking marketing communications programs
- Experience with Branding and brand architecture
- Experience with Website design strategy
- Experience in selecting and managing 3rd party agencies
- Experience in planning and executing in the areas of social media, trade shows & conferences, advertising, and customer events
What Will Put You Ahead
- B2B Global Marketing Communications Leadership experience
- MBA, with a focus in marketing
- Experience in heavy industry - oil and gas, chemical, power, steel, or similar
- Salesforce experience
- Strong project management experience
- Digital marketing experience
- Creative design background
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com
This job posting is no longer active.