Director of Customer Acquisition
We are seeking a Director of Customer Acquisition to support our Packaging and Cellulose segment. This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Atlanta, GA.
The Director of Customer Acquisition role will primarily support the GP Juno and GP Mailers business divisions within Packaging & Cellulose segment. Both businesses are in growth mode and will need comprehensive full funnel, demand generating campaigns built and executed. Each business unit has distinct needs, customers and sales processes while pushing a distinct focus on sustainability. The position will work alongside business leadership in driving overall marketing, product and brand strategies.
The ideal candidate will be a strategist and executor with broad experience across paid media channels, direct-response and overall digital marketing practices. They should have demonstrated experience working through full funnel campaigns. We are looking for someone who can build and drive growth strategies; paint the big picture along with getting into the details of execution. They should be well versed in working collaboratively in a matrixed environment to achieve goals and drive business success. The successful candidate will keep each business’ vision in mind to ensure that all marketing efforts are in alignment.
To learn more visit Georgia-Pacific Packaging & Cellulose: http://www.gppackaging.com/
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Build overall marketing strategy for each business and execute against deliverables collaborating with the larger marketing organization (brand, creative, insights etc.) to build out campaign materials and take charge of follow-up needs
- Drive creation, implementation and optimization of end-to-end demand generation campaigns
- Launch new tactics and channels to test new and different ways to acquire customers
- Continuously measure and report out campaign performance and spend to ensure the best customer experience throughout the path-to purchase. Leverage tools like Google Analytics, Dynamics and other platform analytics
- Collaborate with the Juno® and GP Mailers’ sales leadership to ensure coordination and alignment on acquisition funnel approach
- Work with the Juno® & GP Mailers business leads to understand growth targets and build out revenue generating omni-channel marketing campaigns
- Define and manage the digital roadmap for optimization to improve campaign metrics
- Manage demand generation/marketing ops and paid media team members
- Responsible for setting and managing campaign budgets and spend
The Experience You Will Bring
- 7 years of work experience in marketing, sales strategy or related fields
- Exposure to acquisition marketing with experience in paid search and other digital channels
- Experience developing & leading digital integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience as a data-driven marketer that can efficiently plan and execute a marketing strategy and track against goals and budgets
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience within CRM and Marketing Automation systems (MS Dynamics or Salesforce®)
- Advanced Degree (MBA)
- Sales pipeline, funnel health and P&L management experience
- Experience with growing start-ups or launching new businesses/products
- Experience with translating sustainability goals and message into key drivers
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com