HR Business Partner
This job posting is no longer active.
Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) has a HR Business Partner opening in the headquarters location of Wichita, KS. At this location, the role will have an opportunity to engage with corporate capabilities as well as manufacturing employees within the Koch-Glitsch organization, a wholly owned subsidiary of KES and a part of the Equipment Business.
This position will work to build strong rapport and relationships alongside employees and leaders in the location while empowering supervisors to grow and transform with the business. They will be crucial in building culture and advancing our talent position to support the business on delivering on their objectives. This role will have several areas of HR responsibilities such as talent assessments, guiding and coaching supervisors on principles, policies, compensation, performance and disciplinary actions, and employee relations.
At Koch Engineered Solutions (KES), our life's work is to build preferred partnerships and provide uniquely engineered solutions. We are a growing family of companies—a community of industry experts—that serves customers with innovative, engineered-to-order solutions. Our future is in the development of transformational connected product platforms that integrate equipment, data analytics, closed-loop controls, and services.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Build relationships, credibility, and rapport to influence and support business priorities
- Partner with managers/supervisors and capability support to improve talent position
- Support performance management
- Help drive accountability and transparency through manager and supervisor development
- Mitigate risk to the company by effectively interpreting current policies and practices while identifying opportunities to drive standardization and eliminate waste
- Thrive in a fast paced and changing environment while meeting internal and external customer needs; work to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Create solutions that support/enable teams to deliver on business objectives
- Partner, collaborate and interact effectively to embrace, communicate and lead team members through change
- Build and maintain key relationships within all aspects of the business: team, peers, leaders, and partners
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience developing, aligning and executing initiatives to accelerate achievement of business objectives
- The ability to develop strong relationships to influence positive business and cultural outcomes
- 1+ years of HR Generalist or HR Business Partner experience
- Experience managing employee relations issues
- Experience influencing and developing business relationships from front-line supervisors to management-level employees
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Experience with supporting business and company changes
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Management or Business Administration
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com
This job posting is no longer active.