Holding Entity Lead
KKoch Business Solutions (KBS) is the global problem solver of business needs for Koch Industries. We serve more than 120,000 employees worldwide and partner with 11 Koch companies from a diverse number of industries; from making fabric to manufacturing cell phone components. Since 2003 Koch has invested over $80 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures and are proud to reinvest more than 90% of our earnings back into our companies. Our culture is defined by the Market-Based Management (MBM)® philosophy which guides everyday decision making and provides employees with opportunities to contribute and personally benefit from the value they create.
Koch Business Solutions (KBS) has an exciting opportunity to be part of building out a brand-new HR Solutions Center in Bangalore, India! Join the team early and be part of growing and building out additional HR capabilities that will support all Koch Industries employees in the region!
What You Will Do In Your Role
The Experience You Will Bring
- 9 to 15years of Accounting experience.
- 7 years of relevant experience in Shared Service Center or Offshore Service Delivery
- Strong Accounting knowledge, Flux analysis.
- Experience in creating and leading teams
- Managing multiple stakeholders in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Experience in Intercompany Loan Creation and processing
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong coordination and proven change management skill
- Strong ability in Excel, Word and Power point
- Innovation mind set, challenge statuesque and ability to deliver continuous improvement.
- Good communication in English , both written and verbal. Ability to lead conference calls and represent GBS HUB to the stake holders
- Ability to resolve conflicts and resolution of escalations quickly.
- Positive attitude, a team player and ability to create high performance teams.
- Quick learner and Can work under pressure
- Presentation skills that demonstrate the ability to prepare and deliver concise and effective presentations relative qualitative and quantitative information.
- Work independently and as a team to resolve issues with logic mind-set.
- High degree of integrity, both personally and professionally
- Perform appraisals and play an active role in all employee related initiatives.
- Help management in devising and executing staffing strategies and create robust succession plan.
- Create a cohesive work environment that foster healthy completion, relentless focus on controls and compliance and integrity of transactions
What Will Put You Ahead
- Six Sigma trained / GB certified
- SAP Experience.
- Experience in /Exposure to Robotics, Analytics
- Overseas work experience or Transition experience
- Working in a multinational client environment
“Koch is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace”