Quality Technician - Second Shift
Quality Technician – Hudson Global Innovation and Development Center
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Hudson, Wisconsin location is seeking a Quality Technician to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Complete dimensional, visual, and functional lot release on outgoing product in accordance with sampling plans
- Take action in accordance to documented procedures when potential quality problems are identified
- Coordinate, perform and maintain calibration procedures
- Provide quality systems training and assistance to employees in quality decisions and measurement techniques
- Complete capability studies and gauge R&R analysis
- Prepare appropriate inspection records and measurement reports
- Operate precision measuring instruments in accordance with approved procedures
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 2 years of Quality experience OR an Associates Degree or higher in a related field
- This position will not provide VISA Sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working in the SAP system
- Experience working in an injection molding manufacturing environment
Shift: Second (Monday - Friday) 3:00pm - 11:00pm
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship. In order to comply with U.S. Export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. Citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic In Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com