Koch Separation Solutions is seeking a Manufacturing Working Supervisor in our shop in Wilmington, MA. The Manufacturing Working Supervisor will be responsible for supervising a night shift consisting of 35-50 production operators . The ideal candidate will have the desire to lead others while still being a part of the hands-on day to day operations and promote an injury free/incident free environment.
Current shift available:
- Sunday-Tuesday, every other Wednesday 6:00PM-6:15AM (Role will include 15% shift differential)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide coaching; team development/performance management. This includes writing and delivering performance feedback and compensation reviews
- Monitor product quality and provide direction to employees to maximize efficiency
- Assist with troubleshooting and solving production issues
- Monitor Lean production flow, Identify obstacles and work with management to remove.
- Investigate/ resolve process issues with product, material and equipment problems on the line.
- Monitor scrap; participate in root cause and corrective actions to reduce/eliminate. Provide feedback on quality to management.
- Monitor housekeeping, assign tasks, identify issues and provide feedback to management.
- Participate on Safety/Compliance, Quality and productivity improvement projects.
- Employee Management (T&A, Reviews, Discipline, Training, Supervision)
- Facilitate EH&S Requirements (Training, Near Miss, Accident, JHA's, Safety Inspection, etc.)
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 + years of leadership experience in an industrial, manufacturing or military environment
- Must have working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and ability to learn various PC-based production ERP Systems.
- Must be able and willing to work assigned shift schedule.
- Must be able and willing to work safely, and adhere to all safety rules and regulations, including wearing and using appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Supervisory experience
- Experience writing and delivering feedback
Physical Requirements/Other Considerations:
- Working in non-climate-controlled manufacturing environment
- Must be willing and able to bend, squat and lift up to 50lbs
- Must be willing to work overtime when necessary
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com