Sales Development Representative
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responding to all assigned customers’ enquiries by provide them Molex solution that include product & pricing enquiries or RFQ, standard technical specification, quality issues etc.
- Perform research on companies from lead generation and qualify these leads with available tools.
- Must learn basic end customer technical requirement in order to coordinate with relevant Molex teams & recommend to the customer a complete Molex solution when needed.
- In some cases, may need to work directly or with Field SE to provide Pre-qualification, qualification packages (PPAP) that may include EH&S or any special shipping documents. Most importantly, follow up closely to ensure Molex win the program
- Visit customers on a need basis to build relationship.
- Track and maintain Sales Force opportunity data accurately for the assigned customers in order to maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Build relationship and establish Network with relevant Business Unit to garner support.
- Keep oneself up to date on relevant market, customer as well as competitors’ information.
- Review monthly analytics to identify area of improvement and opportunities for sales growth.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Degree in Engineering
- Min 1 year working exp in electronics field