-- $20,000 Sign On Bonus --
Are you a safety-minded electrician looking for an exciting opportunity with a growing company? If so, then we would like to speak with you!
Georgia-Pacific’s Consumer Products facility in Wauna/Clatskanie, Oregon is a high-speed manufacturer of a variety of tissue and paper products. Some of the recognized brands include: Brawny, Angel Soft, Vanity Fair and Sparkle. Georgia-Pacific is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of tissue, including bath tissue, paper towels, facial tissue, and napkins. To learn more about our variety of products visit, www.gp.com.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Inspecting, troubleshooting, and diagnosing electrical and mechanical problems in an Industrial setting while wearing proper protection equipment
- Troubleshooting various motor control circuits both high and low voltage
- Maintaining PLC’s (Programmable Logic Controllers) and AC/DC drives
- Changing out parts, repairing or upgrading electrical equipment, relays, fuses, motor and/or wiring and transferring work to the shop as necessary
- Performing preventative maintenance tasks as assigned
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED
- Possession of an Oregon Electrician License of “Limited Journeyman Manufacturing Plant” or higher
- One (1) year Journey level electrical experience
- Experience with PLC's (Programmable Logic Controllers)
- Experience working with computers
What Will Put You Ahead
- Two (2) years of maintenance experience in an industrialized, manufacturing environment
- Four (4) or more years of experience in the pulp and paper industry
- Experience in Industrial Motor Controls (PLC, motor controls, control valves, electrical distribution, industrial instrumentation for flow, pressure, & temperature)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf