We're growing at Molex and looking for a dynamic Product Manager to join us! In this role, you will collaborate with customers, partners, and internal customers to ensure that we develop and managed existing products to achieve sustainable revenue/margin growth and best return of investments.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop and implement strategic product and annual business plans targeting markets, industries and customers. Identifies product line trends and technologies. Lead long term product planning
- Increase pipeline growth, customer wins, and RPM release
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure CapEx and product costs are in line with market conditions
- Track capacity and drive capital investments supporting forecasted demand
- Drive the closure of any commercial negotiations with customers on new platform partnerships
- Identify opportunities to establish and develop industry partner relationships
- Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Track and understand the competitive landscape and establish and drive our technology roadmap
- Develop relationships with our key customers and enable collaboration to align our customers technology roadmap to our own development plan
- Lead development projects making sure that it is completed on a timely basis and on budget
- Develop marketing collateral to promote new technologies and gain penetration in the market
- Drive product and technology release internally while working with marketing communications on launch strategies
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Engineering
- 5+ years of experience within the High-Speed Datacom Market
- 2+ years of sales experience calling on Datacom Accounts
What Will Put You Ahead
- Master's Degree
- Technical Background (electrical or mechanical)
- Sales experience or product engineering
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com