Light Mechanical Assembler
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is now hiring for a Light Mechanical Assembler in Tulsa, Oklahoma. This is a 2nd Shift position with hours of 3:30pm-2:00am Monday through Thursday. We are recognized for safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service. This is a great opportunity for an individual to be part of an industry leading manufacturing facility and state-of-the-art test center. We offer a competitive shift differential for 2nd Shift!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Pour and fill molds with refractory mud
- Demold molds using standard assembly equipment
- Read and interpret blueprints for part accuracy
- Monitor quality of work using tape measures and gauges
- Visually inspect lifting equipment to ensure safe operation
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing and sitting
- Willing and able to do heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs.)
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1+ years of industrial assembler experience and/or schooling
- Willing and able to complete repetitive tasks including, but not limited to, general assembly with fasteners, sanding with abrasives, and cutting with routers
- Able to meet physical requirements for the role
- Experience with lifting equipment such as overhead cranes
What Will Put You Ahead
- Technical schooling and/or completion of an apprenticeship program (includes applicable military training in related field)
- Process knowledge of mixing compositions and measuring specific gravity, weight, and volume
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf