Guardian Industries is looking to recruit current or recent graduate to join our team to help drive our exciting business transformation, initially in Graduate Positions within our manufacturing facility in Goole.
Successful individuals will take part in a Graduate Develop Programme which will involve placements within the different areas of our business working on specific projects, or with teams whilst also growing your technical or supervisory experiences. The development programme will be tailored to you to ensure you can develop as, at Guardian, we believe individuals need different experiences to really develop their capabilities, it’s not one size fits all here!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work in our different production teams including on shift for periods, within our process groups
- Support some exciting transformations taking place in our business
- Focus on Health & Safety in our business
- Undertake the necessary training to support and develop your knowledge and abilities
The Experience You Will Bring
- A degree in a discipline such as, Manufacturing, Engineering, or similar
- A desire to learn and develop
- Good communication skills
What Will Put You Ahead
- We’re looking for future leaders who want to engage and develop people and individuals who may want to pursue a more technical career path
Being an employee at Guardian doesn’t mean you’re heading on the same career path as your colleagues – you can shape this based on your strengths and what you feel passionate about!