Toolmaker 1, Toolroom
What You Will Do In Your Role
- To operate MICRON HSM400, MICRON VCP600 & ROEDERS RXP500 CNC Milling machines.
- Perform programing in hyperMILL 2020 & NX11/higher version
- He/ She sets up and operates special purpose equipment/machines to fabricate components and parts within 0.005 micron. In the process, he/she is required to read and interpret sketches, drawings, manuals, and specifications to determine the dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations and set-up requirements
- Continuous improvement on productivity through reduction of lead time, maintain quality with zero rejection and reporting deviances in Workplace Safety and Health requirements.
- Fabricates tooling, inserts, jig / fixtures according and meeting drawing specifications and supports production department on tooling requirements.
- Continuous process and productivity improvements through work methods, machine parameters and machining strategies optimization.
- Ensure all in-house quality standards are met and spares are completed on time.
- Perform in-process inspection during all stages of fabrication per department quality standards and procedures.
- Support and prioritize urgent job requirements as and when required.
- Maintain housekeeping and adhere to safety regulations to ensure a safe working environment.
- Support and prioritize urgent requirements beyond call of duties.
- Provide feedback of staff performance to the Toolroom superintendent, Team leaders, or supervisor.
- Ensure assigned projects are completed on time.
- Compile and consolidate data for machine utilization report and input into SAP.
- Ensure all tooling inspection equipment’s are maintained and calibrated under Quality Management System procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- NTC 3 or NTC 2 in Tool and Die Making or Precision Machining
- 3 - 5 years working experience in CNC milling machines / Wire cut experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Specialize in NX11/ hyperMILL programing software
- Experience in Roeders Machines