Georgia Pacific is seeking Forklift Operators for at our Dubuque, IA facility. This role supports the sustainability efforts of Georgia-Pacific by facilitating the movement of incoming and outgoing product through the facility. Successful candidates will demonstrate a strong commitment to safety standards, attendance excellence, and knowledge of forklift operations.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Safely operating a sit-down forklift to load and unload trailers
- Ensuring accurate record keeping for all inbound and outbound shipments
- Working collaboratively with other team members
- Ensuring a safer work environment throughout the facility by removing debris from areas within the warehouse
- Performing work that requires lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Promoting safe work practices and maintaining strict adherence to safety rules and regulations
- Performing tasks such as lifting, walking, stooping, standing, and sitting for 8 and up to 12 hours a day
- Ability to meet physical and safety requirements for the role
- Maintaining quality of product in warehouse areas and warehouse inventory
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience using a forklift
What Will Put You Ahead
Experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
High School Diploma or GED
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf