Koch-Glitsch is a global leader in the design and manufacture of state-of-the-art mass transfer and mist elimination products for the chemical, petrochemical, refining, gas processing, pharmaceutical, and specialty industries.
Koch-Glitsch offers a complete line of mass transfer products, including high performance and conventional distillation trays; random, severe services (grid), and structured packing in metal or plastic; and tower internals for distillation, absorption, stripping and extraction columns.
Within our corporate office in Aprilia, Koch-Glitsch is seeking a Design Engineer who will provide accurate Pre & Post design of Koch-Glitsch products.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work under direction of the M.D.D. Leader
- Ensure completion of Arrangement and Assembling drawings in accordance with the scope of supply and customer needs.
- Ensure the maximum efficiency on emergency projects as Coordinator and Technical Owner, getting the required performance excellence in terms of "on time", actual vs budget and quality costs, achieving the full customer satisfaction.
- Management of project’s budget by dedicated design, material optimization and cycle time reducing.
- Coordinate with Project Managers on projects execution.
- Proactively support on special tasks and development projects.
- Continuously look for any opportunity and promote actions in order to increase the Company competitive advantage.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Mechanical Engineering Degree (first level)
- First experience as a Mechanical Designer
- AutoCAD 3D/2D
- Inventor modeling
- Excel and Microsoft office tools
- Design and project coordination
- Manufacturing technologies knowledge and experience
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Continuous improvement approach, multitasking skill and innovative mindset
- Ability to be a team player and to work in conjunction with other functions