TEAM LEADER - OPERATIONS
This job posting is no longer active.
We are currently recruiting for a First Line Production Supervisor to join our team at our manufacturing facility in Camden, SC. INVISTA’s Camden facility has been proudly producing Nylon fibers for over 50 years. These fibers are used in top Residential and Commercial carpets around the world. The primary role of this assignment is to lead a 12-hour rotating shift-based, manufacturing operations team, using efficient and safe manufacturing/ production processes. Team size can range to 20-29 non-exempts.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Effectively lead a team of 25 – 29 production/manufacturing employees with responsibility for all aspects of safety, product quality and operating efficiency.
- Establish clear performance expectations, monitor and provide periodic feedback to develop capability
- Facilitate continual improvement in the area through productivity enhancements, coaching and team engagement
- Use good communication skills to effectively work with and build solid business relationships with other functional areas to best support mutual objectives
- Consistently demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, integrity and relationship management skills
- Motivate, influence and positively affect / embrace / drive change
- Exercise good analysis, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Organize, prioritize and multi-task while meeting and/or exceeding deadlines
- Manage fast-paced production schedule and product assignment
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in manufacturing / industrial environment
- Minimum of 1-year previous leadership experience directing the activities of others
- Experience with safety management including working knowledge of OSHA safety standards
- Experience working with computer and production reporting systems
- Experience working with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint including: Creating workbooks & writing formulas with functions in Excel; Procedure documentation and formatting in Word
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associate degree or higher in an engineering or technical related field
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience within a manufacturing / industrial or related military environment leading teams of 15 or more
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com
This job posting is no longer active.