Koch-Glitsch is a global leader in the design and manufacture of state-of-the-art mass transfer and mist elimination products for the chemical, petrochemical, refining, gas processing, pharmaceutical, and specialty industries.
Koch-Glitsch offers a complete line of mass transfer products, including high performance and conventional distillation trays; random, severe services (grid), and structured packing in metal or plastic; and tower internals for distillation, absorption, stripping and extraction columns.
Within our corporate office in Aprilia, Koch-Glitsch is seeking a Project Manager who will coordinate internally the involved resources assigned to the project establishing clear objectives, scope, deliverables, roles, and effectively communicating progress.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Serve as the primary contact for customers
- Effectively align and achieve customer expectations (including scope, schedule, quality, communication, documentation, project requirements, service, etc.).
- Proactively managing of the job through monitoring of costs, maximizing profitability and value creation challenging internal work for cost reduction opportunities.
- Assess purchase order requirements, and ensure proposed solutions meet or exceed the contract specifications and Koch-Glitsch best practices
- Support other internal teams to help provide timely and cooperative customer support throughout the project lifecycle (including installation, commissioning, start-up and warranty).
The Experience You Will Bring
- Master’s Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Able to manage and prioritize deliverables of concurrent projects
- Communicate effectively and professionally
- Strong problem-solving aptitude with good economic and decision-making skills
- Attention to detail and sense of urgency
- MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook, Microsoft Project)
- Fluent in English
What Will Put You Ahead
- Worked previously as Project Manager or Project Engineer or Design Engineer in oil & gas business
- Second language (German, Russian, Chinese, French, Spanish) is a great plus.