Junior Project Manager
Koch-Glitsch is a global leader in the design and manufacture of state-of-the-art mass transfer and mist elimination products for the chemical, petrochemical, refining, gas processing, pharmaceutical, and specialty industries.
Koch-Glitsch offers a complete line of mass transfer products, including high performance and conventional distillation trays; random, severe services (grid), and structured packing in metal or plastic; and tower internals for distillation, absorption, stripping and extraction columns.
Within our corporate office in Aprilia, Koch-Glitsch is seeking a Junior Project Manager who will coordinate internally the involved resources assigned to the project establishing clear objectives, scope, deliverables, roles, and effectively communicating progress.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Serve as the primary contact for customers
- Effectively align and achieve customer expectations (including scope, schedule, quality, communication, documentation, project requirements, service, etc.).
- Proactively managing of the job through monitoring of costs, maximizing profitability and value creation challenging internal work for cost reduction opportunities.
- Assess purchase order requirements, and ensure proposed solutions meet or exceed the contract specifications and Koch-Glitsch best practices
- Support other internal teams to help provide timely and cooperative customer support throughout the project lifecycle (including installation, commissioning, start-up and warranty).
The Experience You Will Bring
- Master’s Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Able to manage and prioritize deliverables of concurrent projects
- Communicate effectively and professionally
- Strong problem-solving aptitude with good economic and decision-making skills
- Attention to detail and sense of urgency
- MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook, Microsoft Project)
- Fluent in English
What Will Put You Ahead
- Worked previously as Project Engineer or Design Engineer in oil & gas business
- Second language (German, Russian, Chinese, French, Spanish) is a great plus.