INVISTA is seeking a Business Director to join our Performance Materials team in Kennesaw, GA. This role will report directly to our Global Business Director-SIM. The successful candidate will have strong economical and critical thinking skills, high ethical standards to meet company policies and compliance standards and have the proven ability to hire and maintain top talent.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Own regional P&L and maximize profitability
- Develop and execute regional commercial strategy for entire NA region
- Manage a high performing commercial organization, in North America, with responsibilities for sales into the automotive industry
- Model, coach, and hold team accountable for applying company culture (Build Market Based Management, Principled Entrepreneurship) with NA regional team, aligned with the company and business vision
- Lead regional cross-functional integrated steering team – operations, supply chain, quality, and finance
- Lead initiative to transform the regional customer experience utilizing the Koch industries innovation framework
- Maximize long term value creation for INVISTA through increased profitability of the NA region
- Lead processes to ensure competitiveness and long-term value creation from operations production assets
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and all local/regional standards/regulations
- Be a key contributor to the global business leadership team to optimize business performance globally as well as to the INVISTA leadership team in North America
- Global key account responsibility for a large Tier-1
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, engineering, or sciences
- 3+ years regional business leadership experience
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships with leadership at key customer accounts
- Experience recruiting and hiring commercial talent
- Experience working with a diverse multifunctional global team
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Experience in performance end-use textiles
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship