Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical.
The Logistics Supervisor leads a small team of domestic and international logistics specialists that are responsible for import/export operations for the Molex, LLC distribution center in Bolingbrook, IL. You will be part of the Supply Chain Hub operations team that ensures corporate Logistics policies and procedures are executed. Procedures include routing instructions, customs in-bond documentation, and post shipment discrepancies. The logistics team will work with the customer, the customer’s trucker, the warehouse, customer service, and the Customs team as it relates to questions on bonded shipments and customs matters. You will be accountable for monitoring daily bonded operations, solving in-bond issues and putting corrective actions in place that contribute to the maturity of programmatic policies, procedures, and controls. You will have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility while ensuring that Molex continues to provide excellent customer service and adheres to all government regulations.
What You Will Do In Your Role:
- Real-time issue resolution of shipment issues related to bonded requirements
- Provide logistics support as the in-bond transportation subject matter expert for internal and external in-bond questions
- Hold stakeholders accountable for completing action items
- Send Customer Power of Attorney’s to FTZ Administrator to get set up
- Provide Logistics approval to the Customer Master team for POA setup
- Audit routing guide details to ensure proper execution
- Facilitate in-bond process improvement
- Effectively communicate to both internal and external contacts
- Attend meetings/calls with all parties for implementation, issue resolution, and execution review of bonded shipments from the Molex facilities
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and gain their trust and respect
The Experience You Will Bring:
- Experience with in-bond transportation, import, export, and freight forwarding
- Experience working with Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) operations
- Working knowledge of CBP Bonded Freight processes
What Puts You Ahead:
- Experience developing policies and procedures
- Supervisory experience
- Bi-Lingual Spanish & English – technically fluent highly preferred
- Proven ability to understand challenging problems, find solutions, and drive process improvement
- Strong organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Faces adversity head on; energized by tough challenges
- Ability to anticipate future consequences and trends accurately Drive to mentor and develop team
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com